Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bento 2010-36, and supplies that aren't really "bento"

 Diva's Lunch 2010-10-04
Grilled chicken with an Owl pick (see below)
Cucumber slices
Raspberries
Cherry Vanilla pie
Hawaiian Sweet roll- painted/doodled on
*Diva ate every bit of this lunch except the pie. She told DH it was not good. She loved the peppers, I sent another one with her today.*

Bento Belt- want one? Check them out here.

Now, the cute cupcake liner that you can't really see has owls and pumpkins on them. The package came with cute picks too. I thought they were so cute and fall themed without being Halloween themed. For a buck they were perfect.
Cute huh? Good thing I looked on the back to take pictures for you all or else I would not have seen...
This. "Wash picks before use". That's good to know. I probably wouldn't have if I didn't see this. Because I just assume you could use them like cupcake liners, without washing. AND the tops of these are paper, only the pick is plastic, so it wouldn't have occurred to me to wash first.
Front of the package.
To write on the roll, I just used these bad boys. They rock. It's a shame I'm not really that artistic.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.