Friday, September 24, 2010

Don't forget to enter to win the Bento box!

YAY for fall. Cooler weather means the oven can be on more! It's cookie, bread, muffin and cinnamon roll baking time! What are you all planning for fall? Picking apples? Pumpkins? Going on hay rides? Let me know! I baked these Kiss Me Chocolate Chip cookies tonight.
Also have you entered the drawing for a Bento Box and set of egg molds? Here are the details HERE.The drawing is for this box pictured here and two egg molds.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I intend on enjoying some hefeweizen.. mmm :) We're going potato and apple picking this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on making a lot of applepies/cakes this fall, and knitting up x-mas presents. We've also decided to start living up to the all norwegian tradition of going on sunday walks (when weather permits it), and hopefully we'll take our DS in his Beco butterfly 2, and spend quite a bit of time in the mountains or woods. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.