Monday, March 22, 2010

Kiss Me Chocolate Chip Cookies... and freezing dough.

I am always making CCC a million different ways, just search Chocolate Chip Cookie/s on here and you'll get a few hits. Can't help it. These are chewy soft yummies. And I had a ton of chips I needed to use up. When a few cooled I took them on a plate to Pixie girl- she took one, walked away took a bite and came back towards me, I told DH, "yup she wants one in each hand..." NOPE. She came over, put her arms around me and kissed me... then took the other cookie. I love that little baby.


GPAC Kiss Me Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks melted butter
1/4 c sugar
1 1/4 c brown sugar (lightly packed)
2 Tbs milk
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 Tbs sour cream

Sift-
2 1/4c bread flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt- I used kosher last night

1 cup oats
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup nuts (optional, we are nut free) 


  1. Cream sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
  2. Add remaining wet ingredients. Beat well. 
  3. Mix in flour mixture. 
  4. Stir in oats, chocolate and nuts.
  5. Chill dough thoroughly. Overnight in the fridge is great. 
  6. Use a small cookie scoop and place scoops of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet. 
  7. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes.

You can also scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet, flash freeze the dough balls and put them in a Zip top bag and bake a few at a time.
OR roll the dough into logs and wrap in plastic wrap and slice and bake them also.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.