Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet Sticky Short Ribs

These short ribs are wonderful with a light salad and rice as a meal or served as an appetizer. I broiled these but you can grill them also. I serve them with the same sweet chili sauce that I marinade it with.


Sweet Sticky Short Ribs
Short Ribs beef or pork (1 pound ish)
Sweet Chili Sauce- you can make your own or Mae Ploy brand is good
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1-2 teaspoons of Sirracha to taste (optional)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
thinly sliced scallions (optional)

Mix everything but the ribs in a bowl or zip top bag. Use just enough Sweet Chili Sauce to lightly coat the Short Ribs. Toss the short ribs in the bowl or shake them on the bag. Add more Sweet Chili Sauce if needed.  I don't let these sit or marinate for long. Broil or grill until cooked through.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.