Monday, July 12, 2010

Larvets

Not too long ago we were at the mall and Diva saw these and thought they would be a good snack. GAG ME. NOT because they are bugs but because she choose nacho cheese flavored. UGH. Nothing like nasty artificial cheese flavoring. I have no issues with the girls trying new foods or different foods. They have had grasshoppers before and eat very... colorful foods. So I let her get them, and they all inhaled the little bag. I didn't try one, couldn't get past the cheese.


Piglet.
Pixie... I can't say they were worth the hand clapping but she thought so.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone knows Larevae are better in the cool ranch flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog's new look-very crisp and clean.

    I think the name "larvets" scares me enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby- I know right! goodness...
    Kitchen Masochist, thanks so much I couldn't figure out the banner and stuff but I like this look MUCH better. larvets tee hee only in America would they market it like that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.