Thursday, September 24, 2026

Quick Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta

Just a quick meal I threw together after work. I would have been much faster if I didn't have to peel and devein the shrimp. It was one serving with cooked pasta I had on hand, so use the ratios that make sense for how much shrimp and pasta you have.

Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta

Olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
Red pepper flakes

Shrimp
Garlic powder
Black pepper 
Lemon Pepper
Cajun seasoning

1 tablespoon butter
Cooked pasta of choice
Baby Kale
Baby spinach

1/2 lemon, zested and juiced


1. Heat in a pan: Olive oil, butter, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes.
2. Sear shrimp that's been seasoned with: garlic powder, black pepper, lemon pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Remove from pan.
2. Add butter, cooked pasta, baby kale, and spinach to the pan. Cook until veggies are wilted. Return shrimp to the pan along with any juices accumulated.
3. Finish with lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley 
* Parmesan and Reggiano would be a good addition if you're not in a hurry and want to grate them.







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.