Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Mushroom Powder


This isn't a recipe. I am sure I've posted this before years ago, if not here on Instagram. This is just dried mushrooms blended into a powder. I use it for added umami for just about any savory dish. Eggrolls, gravy, roasts, sauces, Taco seasoning, fajitas, red sauce.

I know people make seasoning mixes with them and add salt etc. I don't usually do that unless I'm making something like Taco seasoning. I just put it in a Mason jar plain and layer my seasonings as I go when cooking. 

Do you make or use Mushroom Powder? 



Thank you for being here. Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.