Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Peasreads: Goddess of the River

 


In Goddess of the River, Patel  tells us a story about Ganga the River Goddess. This book is from her point of view. From how she came to Earth, the curse put upon her, her love and for humans, her understanding of them. 
Ganga has a son with a human king. She watches as he grows from afar, trying to steer him from the evil parts of humanity. As time goes by both Ganga and her son grow in different ways. Her son navigates the politics, family distrust and betrayal. While Ganga attempts steer the hearts of people and to assist them as they come to her shores and cry out to her. 
This is a book that has beautiful word building and story telling. I loved it so much that I have put another book by the author on my TBR


Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.
Amazon reviews Katereviews.


I received this book from Netgalley and Orbit books. I was under no obligation to post a review. All opinions are my own. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.