Friday, May 8, 2020

Oga's Cantina - Hollywood Studios Orlando


Oga's Cantina is located within Galaxy's Edge at Hollywood Studios in Orlando. The whole of Galaxy's Edge is pretty amazing to see. The area and theme are based on the Black Spire Outpost on the Outer Rim planet of Batuu, and for Star Wars fans the opening of this area has been highly anticipated. Sandly all of Disney is closed now due to Covid-19. However Disney did not disappoint when setting the scene for the whole land. From shops, attractions, eating areas, and Star Wars ships (Millennium Falcon anyone?) and droids it was so fun to explore.
Oga's Cantina is a bar. Family friendly? Yes, it's Disney, however, it is not a sit down restaurant. There are few tables and lots of room for standing at the U-shaped bar, or standing height tables. There are drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic and a few snack selections. Knowing this I still wanted to go and take a peek. We had reservations, there was a two drink and 45-minute time limit while we were there. Which is more than enough time if you're there with kids and not there to actually have a drink and... well, you know bar stuff. Besides, it's Disney.

This was okay, I guess everything we had was okay. More for the novelty and experience. Above is gelatin, cotton candy, boba, and I think pop rocks. Meh.  I am posting the menu below so you can see what each item is.







Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.