Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pumpkin Cream Churros- Disney World

I haven't blogged in forever, but iceI've got so many yummy food posts from Universal Studios Orlando and Disney World that I can't wait to share with you all. I wanted to ease into it by sharing these Pumpkin Cream Churros. 
In general I do not eat Disney Churros (or most Churros). If I want  Churros I go to a Churro shop in my home town where they pipe them fresh and fry them to order. Even then I don't eat a whole one. They tend to be sweet and greasy.  My children ordered Churros  at Marimoto for dessert and they were meh, better than most but not really that great.







 I ordered three of these pumpkin Churros (two come in an order) at Typhoon Lagoon. They are not made to order, the stalls don't even have fryers. However they are so good. Some pumpkin bread with the spices going on. Chewy center, crispy outside.  I ordered one, shared with my child. Then we ordered another...and went back and waited 30 minutes for the next batch to come in.  I ate three Churros (Not three orders, three Churros).
They are yummy, not overly sweet, the filling is like a cream cheese filling. Very very yummy. 

Then there's this Chai latte that you can get iced or cold. It's called the Harvest Chai. It's a Chai with pumpkin syrup. I added half and half. Very good, not overly sweet, no weird after taste that you get from pumpkin spice drinks. 



Location: Typhoon Lagoon
If you are on Disney dining plan these Churros are a snack credit.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.