Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Peasread: Nick The Knight, Dragon Slayer

Nick the Knight, Dragon Slayer! Nick is a brave little knight who has never fought a dragon before but he can't wait till he finally does! When he faces the dragon, some problems arise. But Nick is determined and persistent. This charming story about friendship in unexpected places, and childhood dreams is very sweet.
Nick is a determined little boy with big dreams. He is a persistent problem solver who doesn't give up. The dragon is this book is just tired of fighting, and he's quite lonely. Can he make friends with Nick? There are many ways to defeat a dragon, the fun twist at the end shows us just how it's done. It also shows us that being friends is the best.

The illustrations in this book are bold and fun, but they aren't garish. They are so pretty. The dragon is big and bold, the village is colorful. Very well done.
My youngest and I enjoyed this book very much. We read it on the computer, since my e reader is black and white. I am certain that a hard copy of this book would be a beautiful gift to a child. This is a good story time book for adults to read to children!  

Title: Nick the Knight, Dragon Slayer
Author:Aron Dijkstra
Publisher: CLAVIS PUB, 2017
ISBN: 1605372749, 9781605372747

32 pages

Would I read it again? Yes, to a child, with my kids
Would I recommend it to adults? As a gift suggestion for kids.
4.5 stars
1 star – didn’t like it
2 stars – it was OK
3 stars – liked it
 4 stars – really liked it
5 stars – it was amazing

Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.
Amazon reviews Katereviews.
 I received this book from NetGalley. I was under no obligation to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!

Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.