Monday, January 23, 2017

2017 School Lunches 1-15

Lunches, lunches, lunches. I am hoping to be more consistent for the rest of the year posting these. HAHA. We shall see. But here they are so far.

Taco salads (Taco seasoning)
Taco meat is in the Thermos containers
Lettuce
Olices
Sour cream
Oranges


Turkey sandwiches
Apples
Seaweed
Chocolates

Only one shown but all the lunches are usually the same.
Crackers
Kind bar
(You can find an easy soup here)

Turkey sandwiches
Mozzarella
Apples
Tomatoes
Chocolate

Soft boiled eggs
Papaya salad
Avocado
Seaweed

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.