Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ruth- Day 23


This month I'll be trying to share last month's notes from the She Reads Truth blog- Women in the OT. Mostly just a cut and paste from Instagram. I may not share all the days. But some.

If you read through the study or are just starting to, leave me a comment and let me know how it's going. I can pray for you also.

Ruth
Day 23


Ruth. A widow, a Moabite a foreigner that wasn't exactly looked highly upon to begin with... Heart ache leaving her family behind, her husband's death, her brother in laws death... All I could think was Ecclesiastes 3:11... He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Ruth couldn't see five minutes in front of her, but God put eternity in her heart, God brought her back with Naomi, God protected her in the fields, God sent Boaz... God made everything beautiful, not just in Ruth's story but through Ruth came Jesus. EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME

I'm Waiting


I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am hopeful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait

And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am peaceful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it's not easy no, but faithfully I will wait
Yes, I will wait

And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait

I will move ahead bold and confident
I'll be taking every step in obedience, yeah

While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint

And I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You Lord

I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting

Songwriters
John Waller Iii

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.