Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lunches #191-211 Take it Tuesday

Hello!! Welcome to Take It Tuesday! I am obviously very behind on posting lunches. But I'll get them up slowly. These won't be in order but they will be posted. How are you all doing this year? Are you packing lunches for yourself  or loved ones? I must say I don't do fancy lunches, but I really do enjoy packing lunches. It's fun for me, it's not a chore. When it gets to be so, my kids buy and I get in a rut. It happens but more often than not, I love packing lunches. Some moms love to knit, sew, decorate, etc for their families. I love being in the kitchen and I love preparing meals and making lunches. I hope that through doing what I love, I can inspire you all to do what you love!

 #191-193
Waffles
Sausages
Peaches
 #194-196
Salami
Pepperoni
Carrots
Hummus
Cucumber
Yellow Peppers
Pocky
 #197-199
Roll your own sushi! Nori is packed separate.
Omelette
Shrimp
Crab stick
Carrot
Peppers
Cucumber
Rice
Wasabi
Little Soya Soy Sauce
#200-202
Cinnamon rolls :)
Carrots
Red Peppers
Mandarins
Grapes
Cheese

 #203-205
When I'm in a rut my kids pack lunches.
Ramen
Peaches
Crackers
Cheese
Not too bad :)
#206-208
Meatballs
Baby Bok Choy
Brussel Sprouts
Carrots
Pomegranate
Qunioa

#209-211
Meatballs
Green beans
Cheese
Pomegranate
Chocolate

And a shot of our roll your own hand rolls night.

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.