Could it be? It's Tuesday, and I am actually posting. I even posted last Tuesday? I'm BACK IN THE GAME friends! Or I hope so.
The above lunches:
The above lunches:
#52-54
Steak salad
Grapes
Sunflower seeds
Sunflower seeds
#55 & 56
Plain Greek Yogurt with a drizzle of honey and some strawberries.
Clementine
Clementine
Pepperoni
Bell Peppers
Carrots
Pastry shells filled with herb cream cheese
Bell Peppers
Carrots
Pastry shells filled with herb cream cheese
#57
This was Eldest's field trip lunch. I had this box leftover from a takeout place; it's microwave- and dishwasher-safe. But I wouldn't heat anything in it. It was perfect for her "disposable" lunch that she had to bring.
Pizza
Orange slices
This was Eldest's field trip lunch. I had this box leftover from a takeout place; it's microwave- and dishwasher-safe. But I wouldn't heat anything in it. It was perfect for her "disposable" lunch that she had to bring.
Pizza
Orange slices
Avocado
Sunflower seeds
Pocky
Granola bar
Sunflower seeds
Pocky
Granola bar
Too bad it was a half day due to snow and she missed her field trip!
#58-60
Salad
Roast chicken
Roast chicken
Dressing
Strawberries
Strawberries
Grapefruit
Mini Peppermint Patties
Mini Peppermint Patties
#61-62
LOOOVE the Yumboxes because I can add avocado, apples, or bananas and they won't brown!
Sunbutter Sandwiches
Oranges
Apples
Carrots
Avocado
Mini Pepperoni
Apples
Carrots
Avocado
Mini Pepperoni
Panda Cookies
#63-65
Cheese Ravioli with browned butter and garlic
Asparagus
Blood Oranges
Strawberries
Red Bell Pepper
Strawberries
Red Bell Pepper
#66-68
Meatballs
Cucumber
Cucumber
Red Bell Pepper
Blood Oranges
Strawberries
Blood Oranges
Strawberries
Dipping Sauce
#69-71 below
Crepes with Sunbutter
Crepes with Lingonberry jelly and cream cheese
Meatballs
Cucumber
Blood Oranges
Strawberries











I really need to step up my lunch making skills. There no match for yours! I need to invest in PlanetBoxes.
ReplyDeletenah, you just do what's easiest for you !
Delete