Lunches, lunches, lunches :) Welcome to another Take It Tuesday on Give Peas a Chance!! Details on how to "play along" are at the bottom of this post. Click on the collages to enlarge the lunches.
The holiday's are fast approaching aren't they? This whole year is just flying by. I want to slow some parts of it way down. But I guess that's not possible :)
Let's move on to lunches. The first lunches are brought to you by the letter C-
Chicken
Carrots
Cucumber
Candy
The holiday's are fast approaching aren't they? This whole year is just flying by. I want to slow some parts of it way down. But I guess that's not possible :)
Let's move on to lunches. The first lunches are brought to you by the letter C-
Chicken
Carrots
Cucumber
Candy
The lunches above are packed in a Planetbox Shuttle (top two pictures), and the bottom two are just some bento boxes that I have, which I don't use often but I like them.
Tamago
Broccoli
Clementines
Laughing Cow Cheese
Sunflower Seeds
Carrots
Candy
These two lunches are
Nutella Sandwiches
Nutella Sandwiches
Celery with Sunbutter
Mini Pepperoni
Mini Pepperoni
Cheese
Clementines
Sunflower Seeds
(One kiddo was home sick, so only two lunches)
Clementines
Sunflower Seeds
(One kiddo was home sick, so only two lunches)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.