These Take it Tuesday posts are probably so boring, but it helps me record everything. I hope that you all are doing well. How's lunch packing going this year? Are you packing lunches? Don't forget to share your lunches (even/especially if you're eating out!) with me, check out the details below!
Okay, lunches #245-247
Fruit salad
Broccoli
Roasted Chicken
Laughing Cow Cheese
Radishes
Pocky or Star Crackers
Laughing Cow Cheese
Radishes
Pocky or Star Crackers
The next four lunches are packed in regular deli containers and my salad is in a mason jar with a Cuppow BNTO.
#248-251
Goldfish
Next three lunches
#252-254
#252-254
Leftover pizza
Red Pepper
Cucumber
Strawberries
Dressing
Jelly
Red Pepper
Cucumber
Strawberries
Dressing
Jelly
The next three are all the same, so just one picture. There's no logic here because the other lunches are the same also.
#255-257
Chicken
Baked potato
Cucumbers
Oranges
Gluten-free brownie that I will never make again
Dressing
Baked potato
Cucumbers
Oranges
Gluten-free brownie that I will never make again
Dressing










I'm loving all the different types of lunches you pack! Such a great variety.
ReplyDelete