Monday, April 1, 2013

Manic Monday- Curry Noodle Bowl

 

One of our very favorite meals here at Give Peas A Chance is this Curry "Noodle" Bowl. Very simple, very easy to make. I've also made it without the lemongrass, ginger, and fresh garlic, simply because I didn't have them on hand. This meal is perfect for weeknights, the broth comes together quickly. Garnishes can be prepared the night before.



Click on the picture above to make it larger to read the print if it's too small. Then go to the original Curry "Noodle" Bowl post, and make some tonight! Need some Curry Powder? We've got you covered, follow the link here.
You can find this on Chowstalker too!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.