Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Manic Monday- GPAC Curry Powder

I love toasting and grinding my own spices. I love that they are more fragrant, and are made the way I like them! This is curry powder. I love playing with spices, adding more of what I like, less of something I don't like or omitting it all together. I love putting together seasonings.
This is what I put in my curry powder, I toast and cool the whole spices first.

Give Peas A Chance Curry Powder
coriander seeds
cumin seeds
cardamom seeds (the green ones)
white and black peppercorns
fenugreek seeds
red pepper flakes
cinnamon
 turmeric
ginger

Wordless/Repeat Wednesday's are now posting on Monday's under the tag Manic Monday*
Find more "ManIc MoNdaY" posts here.

I hope you'll try this recipe, and let me know how it goes!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.