Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel- Day 5

Last night I baked and decorated Sugga Sugga cookies to donate for a bake sale. I didn't have a card printed out that would fit, so last night I just wrote a verse and note on an index card.
This morning the girls were like "MOM, you will NOT believe what Joy got into!", "She ATE icing", and Diva "If that's been there all night, it's going to be hard to clean up." LOL. Diva, she's so clean.
The card says
Proverbs 11:25
The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.
Today:
These cookies will be donated to a bake sale, pray that the sale will make money to help the students.


Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Our Christmas tradition is baking cookies for neighbors, friends, the postman, volunteer firefighters and anyone else we think of that we want to spread the holiday cheer to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you are having with those two. Mmmmm cookies sound so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.