Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 13

Couldn't decide between this picture and the bottom, in the end I chose this one so that Joy wouldn't fall into my honey over night!
On the card today
Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. 
Today-
Remember that your words have the power to bless someone or hurt someone, choose them wisely.
Have a cup of tea sweetened with honey.
 I tell you, these words, these scriptures and little reminders for my girls are reminders for myself also. I think it's always nice to have reminders to be kind, to remember that everyone has feelings, everyone needs to be loved. I think if we do this next year I'll have themes for the week. Scriptures that focus on one thing for the week. It seems like it's going by so fast each day, and such nuggets of wisdom from God's word need time to soak in.
I pray that you all have an amazing day!



Are you on Pinterest? I have a board for Christmas Angel and Elf Ideas it's open to the public for everyone to pin to, I'd love more ideas so leave me your pinterest link or name in the comments and I'll invite you!
What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.