Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Butternut and Sweet Potato Mash

Tonight I made a Spiral glazed ham and Butternut and Sweet Potato mash. We also had sliced tomatoes with Nicoise Olive Salt. Nothing fancy about the Mash. You can steam or bake the squash and potatoes. I microwaved them. I usually don't do that, but I needed fast and easy tonight.

Butternut and Sweet Potato Mash

1 butternut squash- peeled, cubed and seeds saved for roasting
2 sweet potatoes
butter- I don't know how much just hook yourself up with some REAL sweet cream butter
salt and pepper - you can do cinnamon and sugar too
splash of cream- don't over do it. You can leave it out but... really it's cream.

Steam or bake or nuke the squash and potatoes until soft.
the bowl of your mixer and beat or a big bowl and mash. Done easy peasy. Season to taste.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love your recipes!
    (psst, there's something for you on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.