Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Roasted Butternut Squash Seeds

I'm still on this use the crock pot once a week challenge. It's not going too great. Tonight I made teriyaki chicken with some citrus flavors- orange zest and juice. It was ok but I won't be making it again, not in a crock pot. The upside is that I also roasted some butternut squash and so I had some seeds to roast. They are so good. Buttery, and they have more flesh to them than pumpkin seeds do. That pathetic little bowl was all that is left before I decided to blog them. They are all gone now. I roasted them like I do pumpkin seeds.
I did not use oil on these I just washed them, seasoned them while wet and put them in the oven. I don't use oil on my pumpkin seeds anymore either.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.