Thursday, December 3, 2009

We're eating, I promise...

I've just been so very busy but we are eating...
Above is a Grilled Chicken Cesar you eat with your hands, you know, for movie nights, I also made long croutons that were like hard bread sticks. You can see those on top of the chicken and bacon. A platter of these is fun to set out if you don't want a traditional salad.
Bacon, grilled chicken, bleu cheese crumbles, lettuce and tomato= YUM.
Easy Peasy Mac and cheese recipe. Very CHEESY.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.