Friday, August 1, 2008

I am still here... and itching to post!

But the desktop crashed and is being worked on and I really don't like typing on laptops. My laptop is better than DH's as far as size of keyboard but it's heavier, yes, I know excuses. I have a yummy Irish Soda bread, a cheese tray, grilled vegetables, some Deviled Chicken Drumsticks recipes to post. I will try soon! I also got some great things in Seattle to post about, loose leaf teas, fan-ta-bulous olive oil, and bento gear...
Hope everyone is well in the meantime send me some recipes, I need inspiration!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.