Thursday, August 3, 2017

Freezer Tip: Spa Water Add Ins


Quick freezer tip for infused waters here today! I usually drink water all day, with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Sometimes I'll infuse my water with herbs, fruits, and/or vegetables. It's refreshing and healthy!

Freeze fruits, vegetables, and herbs on wax or parchment paper on one layer. Once it is frozen through place the pieces in a air tight container or in a zip top bag. 
What to freeze:
Orange, lime, lemon slices. Wash well and slice into rounds.
Ginger, peel and slice into rounds.
Kaffir leaves, wash and dry. Freeze.
So many more fruits and some vegetables freeze well!
What other infusers do you like in your water? We like cucumber, berries, mint, apple slices, pineapple slices, basil, cinnamon sticks, and more. 


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!


Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.