Monday, June 12, 2017

2017 School Lunches 212-218

Just a few more weeks of school lunches...

Above, my kiddo packed a hamburger bun with a sliced braut.
The rest of the braut is in the middle compartment there.
Avocado
Cantaloupe 

My youngest packed
Peanut butter on a hotdog bun (can you tell I'm just done?)
Carrots and strawberries

The next three lunches are 
Salad
Egg
Tomato, basil, mozzarella bread
cake from DH's graduation

This lunch was packed by my middle girl for a field trip
Peanut butter crackers
Jamon
Oranges
Madelines
My Whole 30 lunch above
Green Chile Chicken soup
Apple
Cashew butter
Herbs and roses from our garden.
Crispy chicken skin, it's so good like ChicharrĂ³n


We had this in the backyard for three days, the kids had a blast, the neighbors kids had a blast, the graduation party was fun.
Whole 30 at the buffet (I had them stir fry my items with no sauces or seasoning just fresh garlic.)
I grilled some chicken up for the weekend of DH's graduation because I knew there wouldn't be much I could eat.
Avocado!!!
Whole 30 Pho.
Daikon noodles for Pho.
Nails of the week.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.