Monday, April 17, 2017

2017 School Lunches 139-148

Here's quick lunch post for you. It's Spring Break here so we're enjoying this SHORT time we have together. 


Fajita salad (made with chicken)
Mango
Olives


These three lunches are all the same
Macaroni soup
Cantalope
I put the cooked noodles in a separate container that's why there is a thermos and another container.



Fried Rice 
Grapes

Below are other meals I've posted on Instagram.
Fajita Salad made with chicken

Corned beef sandwich


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.