Monday, March 20, 2017

2017 School Lunches 96-111

It's almost Spring! I can't believe how fast this year is going. I sound like an old lady because I say that all the time now. I'm an old lady. Sigh. It's also cookie season, like Girl Scout cookie season. So that's why the first two lunches so far this week have Girl Scout cookies in them.

This quick snacky Yumbox is filled with
Oyster crackers
Mango
Strawberries
Cheese
Thin Mints
This was packed for Pixie's World Thinking Day event for Girl Scouts.



A Quick Fried Rice  (show below)
Mango slices
Madelines
Thin Mints

I can always get my kids to eat Fried Rice so it's an easy go to if I have leftover rice. Which I try to make extra rice every chance I get.


We had some girls over to watch women's soccer and we ordered pizza, another perfectly packable leftover!
There are also cheese crackers and veggies and dip.
The next two sets of lunches are packed in Planetbox Rovers.
The top:
Chicken salad
Veggies
Crackers
Plums

Above:
Chicken Cesar Salad
Fruit
Pita bread (THIS is the best recipe ever. I love this recipe.)

Above is another Quick Fried Rice lunch day :)
Have a great week!!!

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.