Monday, February 13, 2017

2017 School Lunches 36-44

Happy Tuesday!! Got some lunches for you all. Never anything fancy but they sure do get fed! Hope you all are doing well. My youngest was sick this week, just one day. Poor baby, it didn't last long which was such a blessing. We had quite a few short weeks recently I'm getting rather spoiled. I prefer short weeks.


Salads
Soft boiled eggs
Mozzarella
In Yumbox boxes.

Stuffed peppers
Carrots
Kiwi
Oranges
Pepperoni
In Yumbox boxes. All the lunches were the same, my oldest had to run off first.


Cranberry bread with butter and cake spice seasoning.
Ca ri ga (Vietnamese Chicken Curry) 
Rice
All three lunches were the same.
I pack wet foods under rice. I've not had a thermos leak when used correctly. But this is just extra insurance. Any liquid just seasons the rice by the time they get to lunch.

That's all for this week! I had other lunches, my oldest packed Ramen one day. Stuff like that but I didn't get any pictures.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.