Sunday, December 18, 2016

Double Pan Fried Noodles or Mee Korb

 Chinese New Year comes early this year so I thought I would share a favorite noodle dish around here. Double Pan Fried noodles are an absolute favorite way to have noodles at our house. They have always been a childhood favorite of mine also. If you haven't had them, make sure you try them the next time you're out for Chinese food. Or make them at home.
You can use any vegetables or protein you like for this, just stir fry it all up and ladle over the noodles. YUM!
Here's the method for Double Pan Fried Noodles or Mee Korb, is what we call it.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.