Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2016 Let Them Eat Cake- Cookies and Cream Oreo Drizzle Cake

Oreo drizzle cake with cookies and cream chocolate, Oreo cookies, a chocolate macaron, and a chocolate "10".

A couple of weeks ago I shared a Lemon Raspberry cake that was for my oldest's birthday. This week I'm sharing this Oreo cake which my middle girl requested. She actually asked for Oreo, and I went with it. This is my first drizzle cake. It came out pretty good considering I didn't get the chocolate the correct consistency before I put it on the cake.


Three layer cookies and cream drizzle cake.
The three layers for this cake were marble, chocolate, and vanilla with cookies in it. The icing was a cream cheese cookies and cream icing. It was so yummy. The layers were baked in eight pans.
All in all she loved her cake!

Cookies and Cream Oreo Drizzle cake.

For the number ten I melted white chocolate and drew the letters out on to wax paper. Once it cooled I peeled them off and stuck them in the cake. I used the same method for the decorations on this cake here.

Chocolate Nativity.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.