Thursday, June 30, 2016

Free Friday Week In Review 6/19- 25

Hello Friday! This means that summer is already going by too fast and a week of it is gone. What are you all up to this summer? We're hanging out and having an old school summer and I love it. I hope my plans don't change.
Our bucket list so far:
Pool
Library
Picnics
Parks
Read
Water gun fights
There are some places I'd like to take them as a treat also like Duck Donuts, Nicecream place (I think that's what it's called)
But other than that, we're just hanging out. 

I have a really cute photo of the kids I took on Father's Day but I tend to not post pictures of them too much. SO, just pretend there's cute kids in this picture.
Mmmmm.
I did a little baking...
It's summer so that means more time for fun reading. For all of us.

My oldest started youth group bible study, so I sat outside and had my study. It was gorgeous. The cake was way too sweet and so was the almond milk, I'll stick to homemade. You can find a recipe here on my blog for awesome almond milk.
We're also cleaning!! The girls cleaned their rooms while I washed windows. 
Yay for summer!! What have you all been up to?


Are you on Instagram? Would love to see you there!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.