Thursday, June 16, 2016

Free Friday- Week in Review 6/5-6/11

There has been a lot of soccer played around here lately, and the weather has been gorgeous. We've had some hot days but overall it's been nice. So sushi, steak, wedding dress, baking, soccer, and more soccer. Here's a little look into our week last week.

Soccer.
Bible study.
A not so great attempt at macaron. It's so touch and go with these!

Steak.
I decided to bake cookies in my wedding dress,
(Video link here)
Because, food.
I do love veggies and fruit also.


Sushi, and soccer.


And more soccer. 7 games between two of the kids this weekend! Whew.
Are you on Instagram? Would love to see you there!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.