Thursday, June 23, 2016

Free Friday- Week in review 6/12-6/18

This past week started with the girls finishing their games strong. My middle little's team took first place in their tournament, and finished first in their division in the league, and were highest scoring. So couch, Daddy, bought them all ice cream.
Then I heard the news about Orlando, the shooting at the night club, there was a shooting earlier in the week of a singer, then later in the week the little boy who was drowned by an alligator in a freak accident. Such sad sad news. It was a heartbreaking week.  The rest of the week's pictures seem trivial in the light of all of that. But we live, we carry on, and carry those in pain in our prayers.



Pixie wanted to sleep in the attic. So she made us a little bed, and in the morning my body felt as old as it is. But look how cute?
I made a huge pot of pho, so noodles for days around here. No one complained.
Are you on Instagram? Would love to see you there!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.