Monday, June 27, 2016

2016 Lunches 171-176

Roasted chicken legs
Torta roll with butter
 Cucumber
Bell peppers
Strawberries
Chocolate chips

LOL, welcome end of school year!
We have ten minutes I need to make fried rice. Get mommy a container for the strawberries!
I can't find one!
It's fine, use that onion keeper thing!
And there's lunch haha.

Salami and Monterey Jack cheese
Carrots
Sweet peppers
Cherries
Mango
Our two most used boxes.
I have a review on the planetbox boxes here.
Have a great week!!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.