Friday, May 20, 2016

Free Friday Week 5/8-5/14 in Review

Welcome to another Free Friday. Here are some highlights from last week that I posted on Instagram! If you're on Instagram, come say "hi" I'd love to see your feed! Don't forget to check out some of the accounts I posted below!
The girls reading before bedtime, I love that they love to read, it drives me crazy that they get so sucked in that it's hard to get their attention. I suspect there could be worse problems.

I don't ever take selfies, there are very very few on my IG feed. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I've used the selfie function on this phone and I couldn't get it to focus, but that being said when your friend sends you chocolate 🍫 🍫 🍫 from Germany you must. - THANKS Chelle!

I made the first Strawberry Rhubarb pie of the season, if I can find more rhubarb, it will not be the last!
Sweet Pixie helped me bake some Strawberries and Cream scones, it was a rainy week so there was lots of baking and staying in. 
I also made a big pot of Khao Poon, a Lao curry rice noodle dish. This was had pork, chicken, blood cakes, and quail eggs.
Then there was this.

I really want to be one of those mom's who foster a child's imagination and independence. But when you can possibly write a book called "5 million Ways to Break Your Neck, With Everyday Household Items" some ground rules need to be laid down. "Dobby didn't mean to kill anyone. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure." - Dobby 
Like I said, it rained, a lot. And my umbrella broke. Sad Panda.
Find me on Instagram through the link below, button I the right side of this blog post, or under @peasknees
Last week I promised I would share some of my favorite IG feeds and here they are (just three, because there are a ton)
@suzcunningham I just discovered her gorgeous feed, her talent with calligraphy is amazing.
@fancwong Her baked goods are so colorful and fun!
@Saltyseattle Because she really is the Jedi Master of pasta
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.