Thursday, May 12, 2016

Free Friday- Instagram

Are you on Instagram? I live the ease of Instagram and have come to know some great people there. Sadly with this whole new algorithms thing that may change. But I hope it doesn't.
If you are on Instagram, what do you usually post? If you don't post, what are your favorite accounts? Leave me a comment with your account and your favorite accounts. I'd love to check them out.
 I really just am there to post food pictures, see all the amazing talent out there.

 I also post pictures of what's going on in our lives...
Manicures.

Keep in touch with fandoms.

And, more food. This was brunch from Mother's day weekend. 
Find me on Instagram through the link below, button I the right side of this blog post, or under @peasknees
Next week, I'll share some of my favorite accounts.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.