Monday, May 16, 2016

2016 Lunches 92-99

School lunches! I'm trying to be consistent I really am. Not doing a great job, but I realllly am trying. So here they are 2016 Lunches #64-72!!

 Bacon Cesar Salad 
Cucumber Slices
Macaron (not nut free)


BLT Sandwiches

Cucumber slices
Red Bell Pepper 

Macaron (nut nutfree, cherry ones)

Orange Sponge cake- that took fifty million egg yolks, that I needed to use up from making all the Macaron.
Cucumber slices
My kids loved this one.
Water crackers
Pizza sauce
Cheese
Pepperoni
Olives
Cucumbers

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.