Monday, November 2, 2015

2015 Lunches #123-133 Take it Tuesday

I missed last week! What!? Holiday rush already? I think so, I don't know. Maybe that's an excuse. Or maybe I'm just hopeful because I love when Fall rolls around, the air gets crisp. Christmas is around the corner. Love it.  I can't wait. Snuggling with my babies on the couch. Hot cocoa. Boots. YAY!!!


 #123-124
Deviled eggs
Cucumber slices
Mango
Pretzels 


#125-126
Same lunches above but in Yumboxes. There's avocado there also.

#127-129
Meatballs (I put these in the freezer after I baked up some meatloaf mixture that I made extra. Cook once, eat twice y'all.)
Carrots
Star fruit
Peppermint pudding
#130-132
Caprese salad
Baguette
Kale chips
Strawberries

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.