Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sarah- Day 4


This month I'll be trying to share last month's notes from the She Reads Truth blog- Women in the OT. Mostly just a cut and paste from Instagram. I may not share all the days. But some.
If you read through the study or are just starting to, leave me a comment and let me know how it's going. I can pray for you also.


Sarah

Day 4
How many of you ladies are reading through the #shereadstruth ? If you are, how are you liking it? It's a blessing to be able to read God's word and be washed by it. What did you think about Sarah? What did the God reveal to you through the scriptures ?
I was blessed to see God's hand as I read through the verses. Sure they were about Sarah... Her sins, her sorrows, her joy. But really just seeing God so perfectly in her life. Forgiving, redeeming, changing, blessing, responding, loving her. Just as he does us. How many times have we gotten so excited to run after God and we're excited for His will to be done in our lives, then we wait. And we wait some more. Then we think "really, with this waiting. Maybe God means for me to take this route to fulfill His will, he just needs my help.".No, He doesn't need my help. Sometimes he asks us to step out in faith, directs our paths, opens doors, closes them, carries us, sometimes the waiting is hardest for me. I've never been "naturally" patient. Any patience in me is of the Holy Spirit, his work, his doing, his grace upon me. I'm so thankful for that.
Lord help us to know when to step out in faith, help us to know what your will is. Help us to passionately run after you, help us to quietly wait. Bless these ladies reading along, hide your word in our hearts Lord that we may not sin against you. Help us Lord to love you, and to love like you do.
#Sarai #Sarah #bible
#scripture #washedbytheword #prayer #peasblog
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.