Saturday, July 11, 2015

Rachel- Day 11

This month I'll be trying to share last month's notes from the She Reads Truth blog- Women in the OT. Mostly just a cut and paste from Instagram. I may not share all the days. But some.
If you read through the study or are just starting to, leave me a comment and let me know how it's going. I can pray for you also.

Rachel
Day 11
I know I'm posting these a day later but there it is
Rachel...
What Leah lacked in the world's eyes Rachel had in abundance, and vice versa.
Depending on where the Lord has you in this moment you can relate to either of these women and in other seasons if life the other. Whether it be children, degrees, houses, the love of others. We've all struggled.
God's faithfulness and love don't waiver.
But as humans there are times we just need a physical hug or word of encouragement. Isn't that what we're here for? As The Church?
No matter how much people seem to have it all, or seem to be a "hot mess" or call is to love.
Everyone is fighting a battle.
As The Church we should come along side others and love as we are commanded

Mark 12:30-31

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”
#shereadstruth
#lampandlight #loveyourneighbor #walkinlove #bible #peasblog#rachel

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.