Monday, April 21, 2014

Manic Monday- Best Banana Bread Ever

This recipe was originally posted in 2008 here on Give Peas A Chance, and it's still my favorite recipe for Banana Bread. I just happened to bake them in a muffin tin for ease this time around. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! The girls are back in school, Spring break was so fun! I should get some pictures up to share soon! But really, I'm just shocked that I got around to posting a Manic Monday post!
Here's the link to the Banana Bread recipe.
Have a WONDERFUL week!
Looking for more Manic Monday?
Don't forget to enter the giveaway I have up also. LINK.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.