Monday, March 3, 2014

French Onion Soup

Whew!!! It's (finally) just another Manic Monday here on Give Peas a Chance. It's been a while, a month. So what's Manic Monday? It's when I share, re-share, and or revamp some of our family favorites here on GPAC. This week it's French Onion Soup. I still make this pretty much the same, I just don't really use measurements or measuring cups and spoons when cooking. This soup can easily be made gluten-free by leaving out the flour, switching to gluten free soy sauce (or using Braggs or Coconut Amnios), and just reading what's in your other ingredients. You could try to make this dairy free. I've not tried non dairy cheeses though.
Here is the original recipe's link.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.