Monday, November 25, 2013

Thai Beef Salad

One of my family's and my very favorite salads is Thai Beef Salad. How can you go wrong? Juicy steak, vegetables, spicy vinaigrette. It's so good. I don't make it too spicy for the kids. It's great because this is one of those meals I can make for dinner and I know that everyone will love it. I use other vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, and such. Just depends on what I have available. 
Here is the link to the recipe/original post.

Give Peas A Chance Thai Beef Salad
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.