Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2013 Lunches 330-347 Take it Tuesday

Welcome to another (late) Take It Tuesday on Give Peas a Chance!! Details on how to "play along" are at the bottom of this post. Click on the collages to enlarge the lunches. I hope you all are doing well.  I feel like I haven't been on top of things lately, maybe because it's getting dark sooner and I feel there's no time to get things done?
Greek Chicken- the recipe can be found in the notes second on my phone because I haven't blogged it :)
Cucumber slices
Hummus or tzatziki
York pieces
Provolone cheese slices, I wrote on those with these markers here 


Mini Corn dogs (I didn't make these)
Peppers and carrots
Sunbutter (and dressing in two of the lunches)
Kiwi
Sunbutter Skillet Chocolate Chip cookie (also not blogged but the original recipe is here)



This was lunch on the 31st, I knew that the kids would have food during their class parties so I didn't pack much. I should have packed a salad. Oh well.
Provolone
Raspberries
Pepperoni
Goldfish
York Pieces


Ghost pizzas made on Perfect Pitas
Pocky
Cucumber Slices
Pepperoni
Ham
A note that says "I love Boo!"
Pixie got home and asked, "why do you love her so much? "
 I said like "what?"
 She goes "Boo, the girl from monsters inc." 
I tried to explain to her that I meant "I love YOU" she looked at me and said, "I don't get it mom, that doesn't even make sense."
I really like sandwich cutters, I think they are so fun. Because I don't make fancy or pretty lunches I feel like they can add a little something to the lunches. The thing is we're not big sandwich eaters. Too sad.
Totoro turkey, cheese, and lettuce sandwiches (Pixie likes her lettuce separate)
Carrots
Celery
Clementines
Halloween Candy
Chicken Salad
Sunbutter
Celery
Carrots
Apples
Candy



 *Lunches are packed in Planetboxes
*More Sunbutter recipes and posts HERE.
I wanted to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.