Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 Bento 245-257 Take It Tuesday

These Take it Tuesday posts are probably so boring, but it helps me record everything. I hope that you all are doing well. How's lunch packing going this year? Are you packing lunches? Don't forget to share your lunches (even/especially if you're eating out!) with me, check out the details below!
Okay, lunches #245-247
Fruit salad
Broccoli
Roasted Chicken
Laughing Cow Cheese
Radishes
Pocky or Star Crackers


The next four lunches are packed in regular deli containers and my salad is in a mason jar with a Cuppow BNTO.
#248-251
Goldfish

Next three lunches
#252-254
Leftover pizza (I cut up Diva's because of her braces)
Red Pepper
Cucumber
Strawberries
Dressing
Jelly



 The next three are all the same so just one picture. There's no logic here because the other lunches are the same also. 
#255-257
Chicken
Baked potato
Cucumbers
Oranges
Gluten free brownie that I will never make again
Dressing


*Lunches are packed in Planetboxes
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the different types of lunches you pack! Such a great variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.