Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Galatians 6:2

We don't need more mommy wars, salary wars, grass is greener wars, corporate wars, frenemies.
We need more compassion, more love, more charity,  to bear one anothers burdens, encourage, uplift, comfort, bless, and carry one another.
We'll never get tired of loving as Christ loves. Because if we're loving as he loves, we're close to the source. His love never ends, never fails, and is overflowing. We could all use a little, or a lot, of that.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.