Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday 'Arry... yer a wizard. Wand Tutorial.

For the complete tutorial (more detailed) see the original post on Give Peas A Chance HERE. These are so easy to make you can get them done in time for Harry's birthday on the 31st.
It's funny that I have a post for this, because while I am a nerd, we won't really be doing anything HP related. Maybe I'll have a Butterbeer Frappuccino? If I have one I'll post the picture below. Want one too? Head on over to your nearest Starbucks, ask for a
Breve coffee frapp with a shot of toffee nut and a shot of caramel syrup.
OK, you don't have to ask for it breve, but it's good.  Be sure to give them a good wizard name while you're at it.
These are Instagram photos.

Then you can come back here and thank me. 


Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this & shared it with a particular wizard I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Show Off Weekend. Both the wands and the Starbucks tips are awesome! I'm pinning this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on the Wondering Brain Show Off Weekend Blog Party. Thanks for sharing your creations with us! I hope you found inspiration in all of the terrific posts.

    I host a (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop and a TGIF Link Party at my place -- A Peek Into My Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ I would love for you to link up and follow (if you don't already) if you like what you see. =) I follow back - I love making new friends!

    I can't wait to see what you link up next week!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made these wands for my son's HP birthday party. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a fandom party in August with some of my girl friends- these will be so much fun to make! Thanks so much for the idea, and I'll try to remember to update you on how they turn out! It's a bunch of teenage, fangirls, haha, so we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is genius! Brilliant! Marvelous! Amazing! (I wish I knew more words to express my awe...) Will share with a Potterhead friend who's hosting a Potter-party soon. Thank you! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wand tutorial! So much fun and very easy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.