Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013 Bento 173-79 #takeitTuesday

Gosh, we've been so busy and running out the door lately. It's all I can do to get lunches packed, pictures? We're trying, but we're also busy checking off our Summer Bucket List!
School is just looming closer and closer. Or is it creeping? Whatever it is, I wish it wouldn't. Sigh. What about you ready for the kids to get back into school? Even if you don't have kids of your own, ready for the malls/stores to be less crowded during the day? LOL.
Are you packing lunches this year? To the office or for littles? What are you packing in? I'd love to know. Link me with some lunch packing goodies!

Above and below

Ham
Cucumber
Blueberries
Grapes
(sorry for these blurry pictures)

 Above-
Three lunches the same
Ham and cheese roll ups with lettuce
Cucumber
Blueberries
Blueberry muffins

 Above
Ham, cheese, lettuce roll up
Ham
Hazelnuts
Cucumber 
Blueberries
And that's all I have for you this week. Tomorrow we're packing lunches, but it's for 8 of us to trek AALLLL day downtown DC. So I don't think I'll have pictures.

Planetbox info/reviews



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think it makes food more appealing to have it all done up cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.